Thursday, February 24, 2011

Future Project: 1/100 MG Deathscythe Hell EW Custom and some future plans

The box art is looking quite sexy.


Fly away Deathscythe Hell Custom, fly away!
Yeah you show him what you're made of...
Woah who's this good looking mech!
Is that you batman! Why, what big wings you have!

This is my next project. I've decided to stick only to the MG line model kits for reasons being that they're much more customizable and that I already have an MG. This kit should compliment my Wing Zero Custom well. Gundam Wing is just one of my most favorite out of all the Gundam Series, probably even my most favorite. The pilots are awesome and the gundams are unique looking (mostly the dramatized Endless Waltz versions). I cannot wait for this kit to arrive on my door. This time I came prepared with a Tamiya modeler's side cutter and a clear base. I used large nail clippers for my Wing Zero, which costed me a broken V-fin and shoulder part which I cemented if you couldn't tell. Anyways, yeah, definitely check out my blog often and maybe you'll catch my review of this kit. 

 Future Projects after this:


  Yep, it's been confirmed. MG Epyon in all it's devilish glory. It's apparently getting a Katoki treatment and by the looks of these blueprints, it's going to be a modified version of Wing Zero Custom which may be a possible foreshadowing of a 2.0 version for Wing Zero Custom. If the Altron Custom 2 comes before it, then I might have to make that my next project.

I LOVE GUNPLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment