Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MG Epyon confirmed for June Release

It started off with these images...


And now it's finally confirmed and set for a predicted June release, it's MG Epyon. 



Wow, just wow! What can I say, ever since I saw the line art for this kit, I just could not wait! As you can see based on my starting collection, I am a big fan of Gundam Wing. In fact, I intend to collect the whole MG set for the Gundam series. The confirmed release of MG Epyon just made this so much better. I truly believe 2011 will be the year of Gundam Wing and I definitely think that we will have all EW versions of the Gundams in Wing. Anyways, just spreading the love. Save up your money because this one is sure to be a great release! Until my MG Deathscythe Hell review (when I receive replacement part for right hand unit XA-3). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment