Friday, June 24, 2011

Gunpla: Collection Update

As you can see, MG Unicorn has joined my army.

Yeah the UC gundams are seeming to fit in.

Notice the Lightning Base red base. I really love the guy, I might just have to make a review.

That little Sword Impulse is actually a crappy fake imitation called "Gundam Seed the Hyper". 

They're all right beside my bed. I feel safer. Who needs a night light? Oh yeah I forgot I have my lightning base still xD!!!

You can't half ass any gundam kit. Especially an MG, you have to get an action base... Unless it comes with one already, not to mention one sexy looking stand **Hi-V**.

It's Gundam Wing meets Mobile Suit Gundam.

Literally an overview.

Close up of my brand new MG Unicorn ova. Not ver. ka by the way. I just bought the water slides for it.

What happened Wing Zero. You used to look so nice, now you're all dusty and meh...

Whattup!

That's it... YOU'RE DUST-SCYTHE HELL NOW!!!

You used to be my best kit evar!!! x.x

Why must you become dusty!!! I need that IKEA detolf!!!

That's it for the day. BTW MG Epyon has been released, I certainly didn't order it yet (because I suck), but there are a few reviews out on it already. I remember one showed some excellent whip articulation and twin dragon poses. Gosh I want it...

No comments:

Post a Comment