Friday, June 17, 2011

New grabs for June

The wait for Epyon was boring me, and I didn't feel like buying 00 Raiser yet so I went ahead and bought myself MG Hi-Nu (w/ clear parts) as well as... MG Unicorn ova.!!! These kits were purchased from Gundam Store and More, GSAM for short, a very nice online store with cheap shipping if you're buying 1-3 kits, plus the fact that they're over at Michigan and I'm here in Illinois makes shipping very quick (as in 2 days after processing). I guess you could say I am set for the UC part of my collection, if you want to call it that... Why did I choose these two over 00 Raiser? Well, I just lacked a UC kit. All my kits from what you've seen are only Wing EW kits. A true Gunpla collection is NOTHING without an actual UC kit so I thought to myself, why not add in the big bad (not really bad) UC main Gundams? The MG Hi-Nu does look mighty sexy though with panel lining, water slides, and a flat topcoat... and the MG Unicorn Ova. is just... Gorgeous? Oh my... In other words, they're UC lead Gundams and they are HUGE (ofc she said that). Currently I just have the Unicorn and all it's accessories assembled and panel lined. I am just waiting for my supplies to get here (some being water slides, Mr. mark setter, and topcoats) to give it its finishing touches. I am trying as hard as I can to prevent myself from starting on the Hi-Nu before I could get Unicorn finished so I can deliver my full attention on Unicorn and finish it with great effort. Until my Unicorn is finished, cya' then!

No comments:

Post a Comment