Saturday, May 14, 2011

More MG Epyon EW/Wing updates

Images from Shizuoka Hobby Show 2011

I was actually going to post this earlier but due to some errors on blogspot, I wasn't able to. Anyways, I made a video presenting the images of MG Epyon from the hobby show. If you haven't seen the pictures yet, it is looking sharp. The red is more red than the previous images from the hobby magazine and the decals are looking great. They also finally show us the effect part for the Epyon's beam saber. I would say that the most surprising thing in the show were the master grade models of Sandrock and Heavyarms EW. I can now safely say that we will have all the gundams from Gundam Wing in EW style. Another thing shown in the hobby show was the box for MG Epyon. The box dimensions are almost identical to Deathscythe Hell EW as well as is the art style. I've been wanting to get my hands on this red beast ever since the day I saw the concept design and now it's almost here. I sure hope my wallet's ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment